Monday, July 23, 2012

First post

Let me begin by saying that this first post is long overdue.

I set up this blog way back in 2010 (my profile pic was taken in March 2010), but as I have always been a scatterbrain, I forgot all about this. I didn't have a stable Internet connection at that time, and I didn't really have the time to blog. So just like all the blogs that I excitedly started, this was tucked into the back of my mind after more pressing matters (read: WORK!) occupied my mind and my interest waned.

This picture has no relevance to the current post, but I just want
to show off my happy-go-lucky side :D
But tonight, I stumbled on this Blogger.com account. I actually have three blogs connected to this account (I've reverted my posts back to draft since they no longer seemed age-appropriate, teeeheee!), but it is this particular blog that I decided to resurrect. I don't know why, but maybe because I think my life right now is so fabulous that I want to share it to the world? Hahaha! I have two other active blogs where I talk about my creative (and entrepreneurial) side, and I think I just want to have something where I can post about more personal topics. Maybe I could use this as my sounding board; somehow Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter never seem enough for me.

Whoever is interested in finding out what has happened/what is happening to me can just come here and read my posts. I maybe silly one moment and serious in the next. Whoever misses my rants (though I doubt anyone misses that) will be getting a lot of that here. I don't know what else I will write about here, but I hope someone would care enough to follow my blog. Follow me! Follow me! Follow me!

PS. If you need love advice, I might give you that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment